Life Long Learning
Sunday, September 27, 2009
Week 5 Part 1
I played with Image Chef for this one. I also played with Comic Strip Generator. They were fun. Below are the websites:
www.imagechef.com
www.comicstripgenerator.com
1 comment:
LibraryGirl
September 29, 2009 at 6:43 AM
I'm with ya! I was at a soccer game last night and was freezing! Is it too early to wish for summer?
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Web 2.0 The Machine is Using Us (Final)
Did You Know?
Library Thing
CSLA2Team's Recommended Reading
Americans in History Webquest
Select Search Engine...
Americans in History
Search The Web
Powered by
Rollyo
Check out these links
Gotta love things @ the WT Library
Libraries in 2010
Make A Wish (Opening and Closing)
Rapelling in the UK library
Sesame Street: Cookie Monster in the Library
Things you miss when you don't go to the library
UK's W.T. Young Library
Search My Books
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(35)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(15)
▼
September
(8)
Week 5 Part 1
Week 4 Part 2
Week 4 Part 1
Week 3 Part 3
Week 3 Part 2
Week 3
Week 2
Life Long Learning: 7 1/2 Habits
I'm with ya! I was at a soccer game last night and was freezing! Is it too early to wish for summer?
ReplyDelete