I took a stroll down memory lane watching some of those 1970's commercials. I also found the opening song to a Sunday morning 70's TV show that I loved called "Make A Wish." Yes it is dated, especially compared to the Web 2.0 video (I've added the final version to my blog), but it's a fond memory. I haven't finished viewing all the videos, but I wanted to start adding some here.
My list of "Check out these links" of videos is growing. Look at the "UK's W.T. Young Library." Oh, to have all students to feel the same way about the library. There are also some fun things that happen there, too. Check the other videos links ("Things you miss when you don't go to the library", "You gotta love the things that happen @ WT library" and "Rapelling in the UK library") that are the "unofficial" library marketing videos. ;)
Sunday, October 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment